Thursday 4 July 2013

GOM Player

                          GOM Player

+15Thank's to GOM player., I can watch know the movie that I download try it...
thumbs upthumbs down,
+1I had all of above, programs, and can safely say that Gom is best of the best, simply he never let me down, I don't know, for 'unknown format' of some video since I installed this amazing software. All praise of me for Gom player, ,absolutely better than BS player and it goes 'shoulder to shoulder' with VLC. Download this player, and you will not regret. Has quality, has performance! *11 of 10*
+10Shortcut keys, make it so much user friendly.
More comments about GOM Player,,,,



                                                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews